How to help
There are several ways in which you can get involved
1. Sponsorship of a project. Your company’s name and logo will be clearly shown in the web and at the project
2. Donations: funds can be directed to a specific project ora rea (ie, education, health)
3. Providing services: offering to help Amavida with marketing, Business services, video production etc
4. Sponsor a child from as little as 10 € per month
Getting involved with Amavida can also bring you other benefits. As Amavida is a registered NGO you may be able to receive deductions from your income tax for payments made. For for information, see below.
You can help us and get envolved by sponsoring a child or making a donation. All donations, however big or small, will help us delivering the projects currently in train, and provide more projects in the future.
1. To sponsor a child or to fund a project, please contact us as per contact details in the section below.
Donations can be made to :
Financial Institution: Barclays
Account number: 0065 0024 06 0001108330
From outside Spain:
I.B.A.N: ES98 0065 0024 0600 0110 8330
2. If you’d like to volunteer, please contact in any of the preferred way:
1º Send us an email at email@example.com with your personal details so we can get in touch.
2º Fill in the attached inquiry form Hoja de Inscripción and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3º Fill in the form below (* mandatory fields)
As soon as we have your data, we will contact you.